Merry Christmas Messages for Whatsapp, Best  Merry Christmas  for Whatsapp. Here We are collect some best SMS/Messages for  Merry Christmas  only for you. Check out the Below all the Merry Christmas 2015 for Whatsapp.


Merry Christmas 2014 Messages for whatsapp



    Your friendship is a glowing ember
    through di year an each december
    from its warm an livin spark
    kindle flame against de dark
    nd wid its shining radiance light
    our tree of faith on Christmas night...
    Merry Christmas 2015 !


    From home 2 home,
    nd heart 2 heart,
    from 1 place to another
    di fondness nd rejoice of Christmas,
    brings us closer nd
    closer 2 each other.
    Merry Christmas 2015!


    May dis Christmas
    be a highly spirited 1
    as u ever had my dear friend.
    I love u and I always will.
    Wishing u nd ur family
    a very Happy Christmas 2015!


    ur friendship is like
    a glowing candle all through di year
    dat u handle,
    from its warm spark we raise
    di flame against di dark
    nd with its gleaming radiance
    light our tree of faith on di Christmas night.
    Wishing u a very merry Christmas 2015!


    Hey my dear friend,
    let di Christmas tree bestow
    u with loads of felicity,
    faith nd peace.
    Wishing u nd
    ur family a very happy Christmas
    nd hav splendid years ahead!
    Merry Christmas 2015!


    Jingle bells jingle bells
    ringing here n there,
    Christmas time is up
    in di air so here I wish today.
    I wish u a merry Christmas
    nd a Happy New Year my friend 2015!


    I have a list of folks I know,
    al written in my book.
    Every year when di Christmas descends
    I take a look at it nd that is when I realize,
    those names are not a part of
    the book that are written in,
    but are really dose dat r scribbled on my heart.
    Here’s wishing 1 of dose
    a very Happy Christmas 2015.


    Let di essence of love
    mildly fill our hearts nd
    homes in dis grooviest of seasons.
    May u find many reasons 4 happiness
    dat u gave me after entering into my life.
    Happy Christmas friend 2015!


    A confidant so faithful,
    ur soothing words were so helpful.
    Oh my friend,
    I got 2 say u something very special.
    I pray 2 God, for He has always answered
    my pleasure to keep u cheerful and ever-happy.
    Merry Christmas 2 u nd ur family 2015.


    di wish is old,
    di wish is truthful,
    a wish to my friend
    on Christmas who is so playful.
    All di memories u gave me,
    I will always hold dear.
    Let di Christmas bring us closer nd dear.

ALSO CHECK


Search Terms

Merry Christmas 2015 Images

Merry Christmas 2015 Wishes

Xmas Day Wishes

Christmas Wishes 2015

Merry Christmas Wallpapers 2015

Christmas HD Wallpapers 2015

Christmas Wallpapers

Christmas Greetings

Christmas Gifts

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas Messages 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 Sms
 
Top